Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bridal/Wedding shower card





Hello folks. You are never going to believe this, but I made this card the other night at the Fairy's house..................ALL BY MYSELF. Ok, so maybe she had a little input into the bouquet arrangement , however the basic layout, colors and sponging (yes , my name is Corry and I am a sponge-a-holic) was me! All me!! Ms. Prairie said this is one to be proud of and I take that as a compliment. I used the tickled pink paper pack & embellishements, the "She's all that" CTMH stamp set & CTMH ribbon (is that organza?)



This card is for a good friend of mine who is having her bridal shower tomorrow in Wpg. Hopefully she does not check out my page regularily (as she is in fact one of my 4 followers)!! I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!! TTFN




PS-OOOOOoooooooooo look at the magical watermark the Prairie made for me!!! Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh la-la! It's just as gorgeous here as it was at my place. I'm proud of you for doing such a fab job and really my input was pretty minimal. Welcome to spongers anonymous BTW! You commin over, stampy stampy?

The fairy
PS. You should have made these big on your blog girl they deserve it and I resized them so they wouldn't take long to load silly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails