Friday, March 26, 2010

Two different cards, two different challenges

So far my day has started off great. My hubby let me sleep in, I went over to Prairie Fairy's house to make perogies & returned home to 2 happily napping boys! God love my husband!! Aside from this sinus, upper chest congestion with nagging cough, everything else seems to be going fairly well. Merik (my newest babe) slept from 10 pm last night until 3 am, then until 6:30 am!! So we definitely got some good rest in! Plus hubby letting me sleep until 8:30 helped too!!

This first baby card is for The Stampin Vacation Challenge- Pick 3. I chose 1. a ribbon with words on it (difficult to see but it says 'friendship') 2. newspaper as a background layer (it is actually from a magazine-hope that works) 3. & the colors pink, green & yellow. The baby image is from a CTMH called "Baby Miracles" and the wording from the magazine describe various techniques to use on a baby....eg: massage, respecting limits etc. The friendship ribbon speaks for itself.............we must all be friends with our children! This card is going to be for a friend of min who is having a baby girl in June!
The second card here is for Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge- Word Confetti with Wide Matting. I love the quick, easy & fun aspect of this card. I am getting alot of Christmas done lately..........stay tuned for more!
Dont fret, I did not do both these cards today. I have been working on them a bit here and there. My plan today is not only to complete some challenge cards but also to stay on top of more birthday cards needed & to start making some thank you cards for all the people who have been so kind as to drop off gifts for baby Merik and family. What do u think I'll get done.....probly just get set up and the kidlets will awaken! Oh well! The joys of motherhood!
See you again soon!! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Fab said...

Great cards Corry and thanks for joining my Xmas challenge. X Fab

Lori said...

Perorgies and two cards in one day, all I can say is AMAZING!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Great cards Corry glad things are going ok with the new babe

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Great job Corry. Glad to see you are still fitting in some me time with the new babe.

Unknown said...

AWE-SOME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails