Friday, April 23, 2010

Beggin'

I can't hardly believe it is Friday AGAIN.....where did this last week go!
It is time for another Fairy Fun Friday Challenge. This week the theme is to distress your card. Sponge, tear, sand.....do whatever you have to do to distress your cards.  This is my DT card & the image is compliments of  Prairie Fairy Designs and like the title of my post suggests, it is called "Beggin' ".


I made it into a thank you card, as I seem to still be behind on my thank you for gifts for my new babe. Yup going on 7 weeks later and I'm so far behind I think I'm first!!


The sketch is from Pollycaft Monday & the tearing allows me to enter this card in the Die-Cut Dreams challenge. Also at the Fab'n'Funky challenge blog they are asking you to 'get it all out' & use stash that you haven't used in FOREVER! I have not used my doggy paper pack or stickers in a long, long, long time. I don't know if you can tell but the first paper I tore has doggy bones on it, and the DP with all the circles if from the same pack as are the 'Thank you' letter stickers! I bought this pack for my puppies scrapbook and after doing a few pages 2 yrs ago, I set it aside. I AM SO BAD!!!
Buttons & felty flowers are from Scrapaganza last weekend. Yup, some of my new purchases!!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

11 comments:

Sue said...

great card and i lov eyour uimage...so cute,thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Trisha said...

Super cute Corr! If my daughter saw it she'd say "I want it!" She's been bugging us for a dog since ours past away last year and she still asks every day! Luv it! Trish

Lori said...

Adorable Corry, I love the colour scheme, I'm right at home with the browns! Love the new buttons, I used mine too! What a deal! woot woot! Super fab colouring too!!!!

Karen said...

Really lovely Corry, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card Corry that dog's a cutie & great tearing , thanks for playing our challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card & gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Victoria said...

what a super card - such a cute puppy image too

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week

Hugs
Victoria
x

Joey said...

Hiya Corry

I absolutely love our card, great image and fab texture and colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Mary Ski said...

I love the way it looks like the pup is coming through the paper. AWESOME! Fantastic card

andrea said...

fab card,love the papers and the image is so sweet thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Lori said...

This is really cool, Cor! It looks like he's coming out of the paper : ) Great job!!!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Related Posts with Thumbnails