Sunday, May 30, 2010

Creative Inspirations Debut DT card

I am pleased to be a part of this DT.
Creative Inspiration Challenges run fortnightly on Sundays & this week our challenge to you is:

'To use stitching on your project- Real or Faux'


I've done a bit of both.
I recently won a challenge over at Winter Wonderland & the sponsor was Delicious Doodles, so I got to pick any 3 images from the store. This particular image is called "Smell the roses". Isn't she beautiful?!
Head on over to the Delicious Doodles store where you can find a wide array of digial images.




I knew right away that I wanted to use this image, however was not sure what paper to couple it with, until I came across this DP (I've had for ages) covered in roses. Perfect!

Please come join us over at Creative Inspirations this week...........I'd love to see you there!!

Challenges for my card:
The Crazy Challenge- it's a girl thing



15 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Corry you did good. This is a perfect creation. Love your papers. And look at that perfect stitching OMG jealous! Wish my machine would zig zag.

Unknown said...

Yeah Corry! Congrats and what a beautiful debut it is! Fabby!

Going to link my cards now! HEHE!

xoxo

cheryl said...

oh hun you have done a brilliant job on your first card on our DT really love the stitching just perfection,glad to have you abord hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Margreet said...

Congrats Corry and you made such a beautiful debut card.....great stitching!
xxx Margreet

Courtney said...

Great card Cor! And congrats again on making the DT!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cor this is one very beautiful creation love that image and the colours you have used it looks gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats Cor! Wonderful debut DT card! That image is so lovely!! I wish you a great new week!
Hugs, Hege

Becky said...

Wow Corry! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty image!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love that image, your right she is gorgeous..your stitching is fab
Thank you for joining us this week at 'The Crazy Challenge'!!

hugs Shell xx

CarlaKH said...

congrats on your DT position and what a beautiful card!

Trisha said...

You rocked this card! Love the image too! So elegant-love the DP. You'll have to remind Bert to get your goodies-I gave them to her on Fi. at noon-I'm sure u got them though, right??? Love it! Trish

Kelly said...

Corry, this card is soft and delicate and so suits the flowers. Beautifully created.

Nana said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for playing with us at "Crazy challenge"!
hugs Nana

Unknown said...

great image and flowers!!! thanks so much for playing along with the crazy girls.
trish

Deb said...

This one is sooo pretty and I really like the delicate background paper
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails