Friday, July 30, 2010

Fairy Fun Friday DT- 3D !!!


This week at Fairy Fun Friday we are asking you to put on your 3D glasses & create something magical.
My contribution is  Baby  Emily from the Prairie Fairy Design store.

I have made a card & matching carriage (or as my DT members like to call it ......a pram!?!?!?).
I saw someone make one somewhere along in my blog travels & simply had to follow the directions found here. My measurements were sooooooooooo off, but luckily my little present in the carriage hides ALL the mistakes I made.
I have since given this to a girlfriend of mine who recently had a baby girl!




Put on your thinking caps & come join me & the rest of the DT at Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

Challenges for my card-
Friends Having Fun- card sketch
Simon Says Stamp- going dotty
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge- recipe 1 ribbon, 2 DP, 3 embellies
Dutch Dare Challenge- anything goes
All Sorts- for a child/baby
Simple Doodles- get out of the box




16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning Corri... and that pram must have taken you ages... Wow!

Kelly said...

Corry, your baby carriage is adorable. Great work of art!!

Lori said...

Genius carriage, I would never even try to attempt that. But it's adorable. Love the bear charm too!

Kathyk said...

Fab project and, whether your measurements were off or not, it looks just GREAT

Kathyk

Courtney said...

This is super cute Cor! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Suzi Mac said...

What a precious gift this was too, I'll bet she just loved it. Yes Corry, we call it a Pram here in the UK. Love all the little extras too hun. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

ellepaulette said...

Fab card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Friends Having Fun Sketch Challenge!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What an amazing project, Corry! I don't think I would even attempt something like that, but yours turned out so beautiful! You totally ROCKED the 3-D challenge this week!

Margreet said...

beautiful project Corry.....how could you find the time to make that gorgeous pram???
enjoy your weekend and take good care of Roberta!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Wot's wrong with 'pram'!!! LOL. Or 'dummy' (soother)or 'nappy'(diaper)? Ha Ha!!
Whatevvah, you card and 'pram' are gorgeous projects and I love 'em to bits!
Hugs Viv xxx

Sue said...

I love this little gift set, such a sweet surprise with the added socks.
sue xx

Jackie said...

Fabby.. love that pram... Thank you for taking part this week at Pennys x

Jane said...

LOVE the pram! stunning work! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Tip Top said...

Stunning and I can't see any mistakes! Great pram too!!! Thanks for joining in with the Simple Doodles challenge - hope to see you again next time!

PS - Pram is short for prambulator!

Linda said...

What a fun image and your card is very cute....love the little baby carriage!!
Thank you for joining us at Simple Doodles. Look forward to seeing your creative works for the next challenge that starts Friday.
Linda - DT Simple Doodles

Rose said...

super cute image and WOW i LOVE the carriage!!! thanks for joining us on SD :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails