Saturday, July 24, 2010

WOJ DT CALL

What the heck?
WOJ is having a DT call with their current sketch challenge & they are looking for a 'few good women' to fill the slots!
I have been waiting for a chance to become part of yet another great team,
& this card is my attempt to do so.
 I present you with 'Willow with strawberry basket' that is available at the Whiff of Joy Stamps store.
She is part of the Summer 2009 collection & a friend of mine was kind enough to stamp her off for me.



I was so super happy to be able to crack open my Basic Grey Lemonade paper pack for this project!
I have been known to use embellies gallore on my projects and to some I have become the "Embellie Queen", so hopefully I have not over done my little Willow.
The pink lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon & the tag sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe.

Challenges for my card:
Whiff of Joy- sketch & DT
Crafty Catz- summertime
Basic Grey- stitching
Stamptacular Sundays- ice cream, ice cream (Neopolitan)

13 comments:

Lori said...

Corry this is gorgeous, good luck, hope you make it, I may have to ink something up for this call too!

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a fantastic card. I absolutely love all the embellishments. The colors are perfect for the neopolitan ice cream. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous card with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Deb said...

This is so beautiful Corry. Every inch is perfect with the embellishments, colors and papers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, good luck chick!

Lin said...

Cor this is adorable. How could they not love it over at WOJ? Good luck with the call hon.

Lin x

Margreet said...

this is a gorgeous card Corry....love all your details....wish you all the luck with the DT call!
xxx Margreet

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one stuning card,and boy they should defiantly take you on the team,hun as you really are one talented,lady love love this hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Corry
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kathleen said...

Corry this is a gorgeous card, love the detail and colours you've chosen. Good luck with the DT call :-)

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Corry this is just soooo stunning! I love the gorgeous BG papers you have used and all the pink is so pretty! Such great texture and dimension of this card and of course Willow is just stunning...beautiful colouring!
Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t

Kelly said...

Corry, your card is beautiful and definitely not over done on the embellies.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! Luv the lace, embossing and flowers.

Thx for the sweet comment and the info about the lace challenge over at Prairie Fairy Designs. I just entered bothy my cards :o)

xoxo,
Lori

Jane said...

This is stunning! beauthanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxxtiful colours and details!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty colours and stunning details. Beautifully colour image and your stitching is fantastic.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails