Sunday, October 10, 2010

Totally Tilda DT- Special Halloween Edition-

Mwahhaaahhhhhaa..............(evil laugh).....BOO!
Welcome to the  Totally Tilda Special Halloween Challenge!
Crack out those Tildas with broomsticks & pumpkins & get crafting.
I opted to use the Pirate Tilda, cuz really....there is no end to the costumes out there.
Heck any of the Bon Voyage Tildas could be costumes too.
I colored her hair green to make sure it was abundantly clear this is for a Halloween card!
I used a large scallop Die Cut from Susie Sugar's Die Cut Dreams Store as my base & layered + layered + layered my cardstock + ribbons over top of it!
I decided to hide my sentiment & the next picture shows where.


This sentiment, by Raindrop Echo Designs, is available at the Whimsy store right here.



This charm came in a set of 4 from a Wal Mart pirate collection!
Fits this card perfectly.

Please stop by the Totally Tilda blog for some more great inspiration & to leave the girlz some love cuz you don't wanna miss out on these prizes.......................YUP, I said PRIZES!!!


THERE WILL BE FOUR WINNAS......HAND SELECTED BY THE PERSON GIVING OUT THEIR PRIZES!!!!!

Fairy Pickles- aka Roberta of  Prairie Fairy Designs with a Custom Blog makeover:
((for examples of her work check out  here, here, here , my blog (where you are right now) & the Totally Tilda blog.))
Lynne with some Sentiment Treats from her Sentiments 4 You store (that's where I got my custom signature from)
Susie Sugar with a Christmas Die cut package from her Die Cut Dreams Store.
Nikki -of  Bunny Zoe's Crafts with the Tilda with Flag stamp

NOT ONLY THAT- We will be having TWO TOP 3 Winnas!!!

Somebody stop the madness!!!
Bwahhahaaa!



Challenges for my card:
Shirly2Girls (TTT)- spooky & the word BOO
CRAFT- shaped card
Stamp Insanity- trick it or treat it
Craftalicious- anything goes
Let's ink it up (10th)- Halloween colors



35 comments:

Margreet said...

wow Corry, what a stunning creation and your colouring is soooo gorgeous....unfortunately I have no Tilda images which can be used for this challenge....too bad....there are such fab prizes to win!
xxx Margreet

Merkkari said...

WoW!!! This card is amazing. And the colouring is stunning!!!!

Hugs Merkkari

Unknown said...

This is stunning i'm glad you have entered CRAFT Challenge this week.

Good Luck

Kerry (GDT OCT)

Tazza said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layers and detail you have added! You could also add this challenge to the MyGrafico Challenges http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ I am going ot have to make my own card for your challenge as I just bought my first Tildas! yay! LOL....

Denise Clark said...

Magnificent Halloween card! Love her green hair! Love your accents especially the skull and crossbones right under the flowers! What an inspired touch! Beautiful work!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Corry, I love your card it is fabulous, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge good luck
Kevin xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Corry!!

sharon said...

Amazing card, I love everything about it. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

OMG Corry, this is gorgeous, love how you did the ribbon and that BOO sentiment is awesome ... fantastic colours too, love it xxx ... mmmm I think I got the pirate one he he thanks for the tip!!!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun,you always make my jaw drop when i come on here this is simply stunning,hugs cheryl xxxx

Merry said...

Such a fantastic card Corry....wodnerful colours and love the way you have added the ribbons.

Juanita said...

Wow Corry this is awesome, love the way Tilda is colored, the sentiment, charm and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity and Digi's With Attitude!

Gem said...

wow Corry this is fab, I love your colouring! Thanks for taking the time to join in this weeks Shaped Cards challenge over at C.R.A.F.T! Gemma :)

My Inkie Fingers said...

Corry! This is an amazing card! Wish you were trying out for the GDT! Your creations are just awe-inspiring! The "Sketch" part of the challenge was a typo on my part. You didn't miss a sketch anywhere =)

Thanks for playing along with us on the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation, I love the shape, embellies, colours and your gorgeous Tilda. Thanks for playing along at LIIU. Hope to see you back again soon. Cheers Suzanne

paper fun said...

I love your Tilda. I like the clever way that you hid the sentiment. The little charm is perfect for pirate Tilda. Thanks for being part of our very first challenge at Digi's with Attitude!

Mari

Lynne said...

Wow!! Loving your pirate tilda and that charm is TDF!!!! signature looks good too (even if I do say so myself hahahaha!!! hugs xx Lynne xx

Beth said...

Hey Corry! This is INCREDIBLE! Your coloring is off the chain - and oooh, the skull charm with the flowers are perfect together!! Awesome project!! Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your "treat" with us at StampInsanity! :)

CarlaKH said...

Fabulous! I just love this!

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the colours you have used and that charm is perfect for your card. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.
Jenny x

Alison said...

Great card! I love your coloring, and the skull and crossbones charm is awesome! Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity!

carol said...

ooh super card, thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week,x carol

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a gorgeous card! Fantastic Halloween colours, beautifully coloured image :) Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck ;) Hugs, Joanna

Chris said...

Corry,
Your card is wonderful, I love how you incorporated the "Boo". Very creative. thanks for playing with us at Shirley's 2 Girls. I hope you'll come back again.

Deb said...

thanks so much for finding my booboo!, I'm such a dweeb sometimes and I guess I wasn't paying attention, I have one almost finished for that challenge too. Anyways, all fixed. This card is ajust Fab Corry I love the shape and the charm is perfect
Debs
xxx

Wendy said...

LOVE the flowers. Super cute card!! You just can't beat Wal-mart sometimes for surprise treasures! :) Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!!

Viv said...

Very cool card! Love the shape and that skull charm is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Viv x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Lovely card, great colours. THank you for playing at Let's INk It Up.

Hugs Ali x

Trimgym said...

Great shaped card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Ann English said...

This is SO cute-love, love, LOVE it!!!
Thank you for playing Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls this week!

KC said...

I love circle cards and yours rocks! very cute and very well put together...I love all the colors...Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome Card, totally cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us for our very first Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

Laurel said...

this is adorable! Thanks so much for playing at S2G!

Katy Myhre said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails