Friday, November 5, 2010

Fairy Fun Friday-DT- Make Your Own Flowers

This is my 3rd post for today.
For my Fussy & Fancy DT click HERE
For my Digi's with Attitude! GDT click HERE

*****************************

PHOTO FIRST:
I'd like to introduce you to my 3 kids. Hannah 9 yrs, Reade 3 yrs & Merik 7 months all dressed for Halloween!



*********************************************

Now......for the task at hand!
For the next two weeks at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday we want you to:

MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS

There are plenty of tutorial for this out there. Like this one. Or this one. Or numerous other ones on Splitcoaststampers !

I used the image from Prairie Fairy Designs, called Sugar Fairy.
I added brads to the center of my flowers & to the bigger flower I added a crocheted flower from CTMH. I sponged it with a little bit of orange & yellow color.
All of the paper is S.E.I. Moonrise collection. I love the bling that it provides.
Sketch is Card Patterns.




In the picture below I tried to get a good shot of the crystal effects I added to the coffee/tea within the cup.


We hope to see you at Fairy Fun Friday this week for our challenge. If you can't participate, at least come give the DT a little bit of love.....we've been making flowers 'out the ying-yang'!!

Challenges for my card:

Wee Memories - anything goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar- relish to embellish
Digital Tuesdays- I've been framed
Stamp Insanity- punch drunk love




11 comments:

Margreet said...

marvellous card Corry....love your flower (want to make such a one too) and your filled coffee/tea cup is fab!
xxx Margreet

Vintage Milly said...

Beeeeautiful! and thats for all the kids and the card ;o) Oh your wee ones look mighty cute all dressed up like that,
gorgeous flowers hun,
Em.x

Suzi Mac said...

Oh your babies look fantastic sweetie, I love love love those colours you've gone with for this card. So rich. The flowers and design are gorgeous. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Donna Mosley said...

Lovely card Corry, fab colours and love your flower.
Your little ones look so cute.

Donna x

Beth said...

WOW! Those are some amazing details! And your flower is gorgeous! Beautiful! (Super cute kiddos, btw!) Thanks for showing off your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!! :)

NinaB said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

Kelly said...

Corry, the soft, beautiful colors are just awesome!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful fairy card, love the glitter and the colours you used. Must go and have a look at that tutorial, your flower looks gorgeous and I love that cute photo of your kids in the Halloween costume. My boys used to love Thomas the Tank engine when they were young... what memories :)

KC said...

great card! I love the fan fold! and the sparkles! Thanks for sharing your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Soooo pretty. Love the autumnal colors and the wonderful rosetta flowers. Beautiful work with the image - love the tea cup too!

Hugs,
Linda

Marjo said...

Hi Corry,

Gorgeous flower, love all the details. Halloween is such fun, little kiddo's are adorable!

Hugs, Marjo

Related Posts with Thumbnails