Friday, November 5, 2010

Fussy & Fancy DT- Another Sketch from Mindy

This is the first post of 3 today, so keep a lookout for my Digis' With Attitude! GDT & Fairy Fun Friday Creations!

************************************************

At Fussy & Fancy for the next two weeks we want you to :

GET SKETCHY.....

Mindy's sketch is designed for you to add elements as you wish.
Just make sure to keep the main design in mind!  


And with a prize $15.00 from Simon Says Stamp........you want to be sure not to miss out!!



Now, you  can't go wrong with good ol' Edwin!
Just when I thought I was done with Halloween cards, I come up with this doozey to match a few last minute Halloween challenges!



I didn't know if I would get the chance to use this wonderful Spidey Web ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons, but low & behold I did! And I love how it looks!
I colored Edwin with watercolor pencils, blending stumps & baby oil & used chalks to make a purple background behind him.

In case you were curious, here are the pumpkins behind Edwins card.


& here they are all lit up!



Challenges for my card:
Just Magnolia- Anything goes
Stamp with fun- all things that can fly
A Spoon Full of Sugar- relish to embellish


1 comment:

Margreet said...

love Edwin on the spider's web lace....great colouring....love the pic of your children too!
xxx Margreet

Related Posts with Thumbnails