Monday, November 1, 2010

Stamping Vacation DT- Pick 3 Challenge for month of November

First of all, I just have to give a shout out to an amazing blogger I found the other day whilst doing my usual daily snoop. Her name is Karita (from Finland). Her work is amazing & as I scrolled thru her blog, I fell more & more in love with her.....ok, maybe not her, but at least her work. Pls pop over & take a look for yourself. I am inspired.

***************************************
This is my second post for today so scroll down for my Crafty Cardmakers DT card if you are interested.

***********************************

This is my Pick 3 DT card for the Stamping Vacation Blog.
This Pick 3 Challenge runs for the whole month, so you may want to have a go at it.
The name of the game is to pick 3 items from the following list and make a creation with them .
Pick any 3 items you want and make a card, layout, tag, altered item or ATC and pop it into the Pick 3 Challenge at Stamping Vacation for a chance at some great prizes!

For the month of November we have MARK'S FINEST PAPERS as our sponsor. They will be giving away 4 of the December Sneak Peek stamp sets and there will be a $25.00 gift certificate to their store as well! The winner will be raondomly chosen on December 1st! We will be showcasing their stamps throughout the month.


Here's the  PICK 3 list:
words of a holiday song
orange ribbon
any button
 tag
green paper
anything with a feather
an image that starts with a "t"
 popdot
corner punch
 
I have chosen an image from  CardMad Fairy Creations called Spring Tree.
I embossed the green paper with leaves & added stickers to spell the work AUTUMN.
I then decoupaged some of the leaves from a second printed tree image.
Yup I used pop dots to give it that 3D look.




My pick 3.................well Pick 4 actually is: green paper, tree image, buttons & pop dots.
I sure hope you can hop over to the Stamping Vacation blog to check out all the different challenges, listed on the left hand side of the blog.

We also have something NEW starting on November 15-here's a hint "Tag your it!". Stay tuned!
Lastly- When the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog reaches 300 followers, a $20.00 gift cert. will be given out to a random winner chosen from the followers list.  

Challenges for my card:

Bunny Zoes Challenge- Autumn & love
Gingerloft- buttons
Cupcake Inspirations- see pic below









9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful Fall design! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Mary said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters Challenges.

Merry said...

Karita certainly has a wonderful blog...love the coffin for Halloween. Thanks for sharing the link. A terrific card as always Cor....wonderful colours and love how you have done the leaves on the tree.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant as ever love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

Audrey said...

Corry you did a wonderful card! Really beautiful!!
Hugs Girly

Unknown said...

This is brilliant, I love what you did with those popped up leaves and that embossing is beautiful xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your Autumn card is fabulous and I just love your inspiration :o)
Hugs Bonnie

Ida said...

Beautiful fall card. Wonderful tree image and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails