Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Scrapbooking

This will be post #2 for today.........
Stay tuned for Creative Inspirations DT  & Totally Tilda DT card!

*************************************

As I've mentioned, once or twice before, I am putting together a scrapbook page for my brother's family, based on their dog Rousseau [RUSSO]. You can see the original post HERE.
As I am putting together this scrapbook, I am finding some amazing scrapbook layout sites to center my pages around. Another one of those sites is the s.e.i LIFESTYLE- paper beyond scrapbooking site.
Once I found the site, I had to think as to whether or not I had s.e.i materials to display on my page, then I remembered purchasing some from an on-line store at one time. I was so happy I remembered.



The s.e.i papers are the big circle behind the pictures,as well as the smaller circles on either side of the pictures. This is the Moonrise Collection. I have more papers to use on the co-ordinating page, I am just waiting for another awesome layout.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Challenges for my layout:
Sketches in Thyme- open theme as long as you follow a sketch
Simon Says Stamp- animal antics
The Crazy Challenge- dots & stripes
s.e.i LIFESTYLE Challenge- sketch (see below)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Another fantastic layout Corry, lovely photos. Wishing you a great weekend. Hugs xxx

Margreet said...

again a gorgeous layout Corry....lovely pic's...love the embellishment!
xxx Margreet

Sharon said...

Being a dog owner too, I really like this scrapbook page - the dog paws and bone embellies are great. Did you cut them with a Cricut?
Sharon
aka Celticrafter

Victoria said...

A lovely scrapbook page
Vicky - also entered Simon Say this week

BrossArtAddiction said...

Another gorgeous layout Corry! :)

ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Christine said...

Lovely layout!! Great take on the sketch and I love the pictures of your sweet dog. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your lovely creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine

WeirdCat said...

Great layout, love those paw prints, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Melissa said...

beautiful LO! love the paw prints and gorgeous dog! thanks again for joining ua at Sketches in Thyme.

lizzaveta said...

Beautiful LO!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Related Posts with Thumbnails