Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winner of Mini-Candy Draw!

Well, I hope everyone brought in 2011 with a bang of sorts!
Happy New Year to everyone!

What better way to celebrate than to announce the winner of my mini-candy:

Mr. Random.org has chosen.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#83
I guess sometimes being last is best!!! lol

Congrats Brook.
You have 1 week to contact me or else a new winner will be chosen!

Also, I see I am on the verge of 350 followers......
hmmm..................
what shall I do then?!
Mini-candy or make a bigger candy for my blogaversary?
I'll have to think on that one!

Til then...........

KEEP CRAFTING!

2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

WHY NOT BOTH!!! ???

Candies are fun...

La Vikinga

Brook said...

Yeah me!!! What a great way to start 2011. Can't wait to get my hands on the goodies. Thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails