Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Basket


I was prompted to make this basket by the challenge going on over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog. It is an Easter Extravaganza! There are numerous prizes to be won from the Magnolialicous Store. If you are interested, pls hop over to check out the details to this challenge.
There are 3 challenge categories & this creation is for the last category where they want to see an anything but a card creation. Well, I headed straight to splitcoaststampers to see what I could make....and this little beauty fell right into my lap! So fun to do!



The two white flowers with brad centers, that attach the handle on each side, I bought at Hobby Lobby last year along with the purple chipboard flower & purple chipboard birdie tag. A whole lotta chipboard for a bargain price. Gotta love it!
The little pearly sprigs are from Bizzy Becs Store. I punched some brown leaves with my MS punch and sponged with Vintage photo ink.



I have used this cute little bunny Tilda and went with pinks & purples cuz it just seemed to fit! I added the same color papers, ribbons & accents. Except for the white lace surrounding the base, all the other ribbons are from the Really Reasonable Ribbons Store. My fave ribbon Store!!

Oh & the goodies in the basket did not last long in our house!

Challenges for my basket:
Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog- Easter Extravaganza- Anything but a card
Creative Inspirations- punches & dies
Simon Says Stamp- it's time for spring colors/Easter
A spoon full of Sugar- tons of texture
Oh La La- happy easter

17 comments:

Lori said...

Super cute, love this Tilda, but now I have to get me some of those cadbury mini eggs, they are my weakness!!!!

cebelica said...

Oh my, this is such a cute basket! Love it!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH HONEY! This is spectacular with all the details.I LOVE THE IDEA ON THE CARDSTOCK layer on your cute bunny.I just realised i don't have this cutie lol!!!!!!Oh she is adorable with her big pink bow.I love all the pretty laces too.

Guess what Diana added category #4!! Yup is combining a regular with a mini,yup sure did lol!

Love your cute basket simply adorable,Ruby

Unknown said...

Awww what a cutie this is Corry, love you little Tilda Bunny, and your easter basket is fabulous .. love the lace and ribbon xx

Dana said...

I love this Cor!! Your little Tilda is just adorable and all those other gorgeous embellies are amazing! Love the pearl sprays : )
Hugs~
Dana

sammi said...

Gorgeous basket! Wow! The pearl sprays are a fabulous touch! Thanks for sharing your Easter creation with us at Ooh La La.

Unknown said...

Hey Corry, me again :) woo hoo love your awesome comment on my card and nooooo I am definitely not trying to avoid you.. I did tell you when my birthday is.. on one of my posts teee hee hee but you didn't see it hehe I'm cheeky yes :) .. so it's next month 18th May and yours is in May as well am I right ? I remember cos this is how we met.. entering in our birthday candies!! Hugs xxx

Auntie Em said...

Love your card and your little Tilda is perfect on the side. Your little basket is just the right size for sharing some treats. The treats never last long here either! :D
Thanks for sharing! :)

Carrie said...

Your Easter Basket is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the extra details you have added. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on Let's Ink It Up about Featured Stamper, I really appreciate it.
Love
Carrie
xxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

OMGosh Cor this is super sweet! And my favorite color too! I really need to find the time and patience to make some of these for my boys!! I was just about to ask you for the tutorial link but I found it after I re-read your post...lol. Thanks! :D

Big Hugz!!
xx Tracey xx

TuKara said...

Magnifique!!!Magnifique!!!

Deb said...

cute, cute, cute, love the colors and adorable image-the kids will love it!
Debs
xxx

Deb said...

cute, cute, cute, love the colors and adorable image-the kids will love it!
Debs
xxx

Deb said...

cute, cute, cute, love the colors and adorable image-the kids will love it!
Debs
xxx

Mona Evy said...

Stunning Easter basket! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Anniebee said...

Oh, my! This is the cutest basket evah! And one of the most adorable Tildas I have seen too. Great coloring!

Anniebee

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous basket I love the Tilda image so cute
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Related Posts with Thumbnails