Sunday, May 22, 2011

Totally Tilda DT- Trio of Tags

It's Totally Tilda time again folks, but before I show you my creation, I would like you to give a great big warm Tilda-licious Welcome to 3 new Tilda Chicks.

&
Lisa !!

OH AND DID YOU MEET LIZ.......she's a new recruit from a challenge or two ago!

These fine young ladies are all  fitting in very well with the rest of us Tilda Girls.
Their blogs are AMAZING and their creations will not dissapoint!


*********************************************

Let's get to it then shall we!

This time we are challenging you @  Totally Tilda to make a :

TRIO OF TAGS.

For my first set I have chosen to make Christmas Tags, all of which have since been given away in Pay It Forwards! ( I say first set, cuz I am also doing the midway post for this challenge)!
I really liked this challenge as it was nice to make each tag a bit different without taking much time at all!
I cut the shapes of the tags on my Cricut, which BTW, does not get used nearly as much as I thought it would. I know,......my bad 'slaps hands'! Tsk Tsk!
Most of the ribbons you see are from Really Reasonable Ribbons. And a couple of the stickers are from my scrapbooking stash.


Here's a few pics of each tag.




Ho hum......Christmas in May! lol
We hope to see your TAG TRIO over at the Totally Tilda Challenge this time round.

Challenges for my tags:
Magnolia Down Under- Christmas in May (weird right?)
Phindy's Place- Christmas for May
Totally Papercrafts- don't be square
Winter Wonderland- anything P (pink papers, pink ribbon)


18 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous eyecatchers Corry!
xxx Margreet

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgoues hugs cheryl xxxx

Hellma said...

Gorgeous tags, I would sit and look at these rather than open the pressie.LOL

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

what a beautiful tags!
greetings, Mandy

Teresa said...

These are all fabulous Corry and thank you for the lovely welcome, you're a great, fun bunch of ladies to work with and I'm lovin' it!
hugs Teresa xx

paperpapier said...

what a yummy eye-candy....these tags are so beautiful...!!! I love them all!

Lynne said...

These are fab Cor* loving all the sparkle ... and you are right ... Christmas in May .. very weird - but I entered too LOL!!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Christine said...

Hi Cor* stunning Tilda Tags fab colourfull creations..love em

smiles blogging mummy xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous P creation thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland challenge, hope you will be joining us for all the excitement next week too
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Cor, these are so pretty. Love the yummy details and as always the awesome colouring. Fab sparkles and very cute xmas tree charm. A fab challenge, can't wait to play.

Donna x

coops said...

stunning tags cor.i love the pretty tilda`s and designs and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Auntie Em said...

I love all three of your tags! The colouring is great on all three and I love the different ways you added the sweet bows and ribbons and extra trims. You are so going to be all ready for the holidays at this rate!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab tags Corry! Love your Chibi!!

Stampin'Piper said...

I love your Tags, they look so cute!

Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Christmas in May Challenge!

Hugs Tanja

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh my, these tags are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I think I'm speechless. So glad you joined in on this weeks challenge over at Phindy's Place.
xo
Lynda =)

Ann English said...

These tags are absolutely adorable---who needs a gift with a tag like this!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

Jane said...

Oh these are gorgoeus! beautiful designs! thanks for joining us at MDUC hugs, Jane x

Shaela said...

What darling tags! I love all the glitter and sparkle I see. Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges blog this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails