Friday, May 27, 2011

Who wants some PIN UP GIRLS

Blogger problems- word on the blog street is that if you UNCHECK the box that says "keep my signed in" when you sign into blogger, it then let's you leave comments. Hope this helps.

MOJO Missing-  that's how I'm feeling! Probly cuz this is my heavy week at work. Three days on, 2 days off, 2 days on-- all 12 hour shifts! And when you just feel like running away your first day in of 3, you know it's not gonna be a pretty week! BLEH!!

So here I sit, showing you a creation I have had made for little while now.


These digital images are available at Bizzy Becs.
They are from the Blue Butterfly collection called:



I have used two images, called Ginger Beer & Sexy Jessica. Can you guess which image is which? LOL
I chose to show you these images in a dble pocket card as a father's day gift! Who wouldn't want these two in their card!?!



A couple close ups for you!

The jute Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons & the buttons are from my stash (i got a smoken deal on some buttons from our local fabric store that was going out of business!) I used my tattered rose crackle paint to make the dble pocket card base look kinda messy, kinda how men are..... you know! haha
The little metal embellies are from my SU Hodge Podge Hardware set! OH ya, I also added some liquid applique to the top of the beer glass then I set it with my heat tool to make it puff up.




Thanks for stopping by today.
Don't forget to pop over to Bizzy Becs Store blog to get some sneak peeks of this new line of images NOW available at Bizzy Becs Store. They truly are perfect for that man in your life!!!! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!)

Challenges for my card:  to follow
Digital Tuesdays- add texture
Creative Card Crew- anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday- use 2 or more stamps
Aud sentiments- Card for a man
Paper Romance- distressing
Sisterhood of Crafters- use buttons
Kaboodle Doodles- distress (rip, tear, crumple)












14 comments:

Emilie said...

What beautiful creations you have made!
I really like all the different kind of materials, you have used.

Greetings from FarfallaDK

Lou Mac said...

What an AWESOME creation! This is just soo different from anything I've seen before - I love it!

Those pin up girls are smokin' (literally..) I love the distressed rustic-y look of it all!! Nice job.

I hope the mojo returns pronto!!

xo Lou Mac.

Dana said...

Love it!! I adore those burlap bits! Kudos on your new "you"! I love that she added the scarf : )
Hugs~
Dana

Darlene said...

FABULOUS projects!! Thanks so much for joining in our BUTTONS challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We sure hope you'll come back again next challenge!

Margreet said...

I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one without mojo!!!
Love this creation...hope the receiver will have a strong heart when he sees the pin-up girls!
xxx Margreet

Craftdee said...

Great card: Firstly I love the double pocket idea, secondly I love everything else about this card :-) I especially like the effect on the beer, so realistic. Thanks for sharing, Dee

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WHOA BABY! *whistles* LMAO!

I gotta say they do look amazing!

coops said...

wow!! this is fantastic cor, i love the saucy images and your details and sentiment are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, wow! I love all the texture on this! These girls are just gorgeous! Fantastic project!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, WOw another Awesome Project! love all the elements, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, and don't forget you still have time to enter our candy & or DT call HERE  hugs Samantha

Amy Johnson said...

These are so creative, and every man's dream. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

What great creations - something a little different - love it!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Eulanda said...

OH WOZERS!! These are so sexy!! Love the beer foam!! hee hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails