Friday, September 30, 2011

JUST WORDZ- Anything goes without a square

This is Post #1 today, stay tuned for the LAST of the SOG New Image releases!!!! 

*******************************************


Welcome to another inspirational Friday post at JUST WORDZ!! 
If you still aren't sure about these stamps, let me just tell you  that they are fantastic to play with & piece together to make so many great sentiments. Aside from the JUSTWORDZ Everyday sentiment set which each of the DT has been showing you over the past few weeks, Kim will also have 2 new sets available real soon! They are: 

Christmas Season Sentiments
Party Time Sentiments


Onto my creation for this week, Kim wanted us to make anything we wanted but NOT SQUARE. So you are never going to guess what I made! BWahahha!! 
Yes, a tag! I love me tags! 
I used my trusty Some Odd Girl clear stamp set called Sweet Thinking Mae that comes with a sentiment & frame. Instead of the SOG sentiment I used my JUSTWORDZ. Fun right! Oh how I love browns & with the greens this is almost one of my favorite creations to date!  Jute ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbons.



Because of how much I love how this creation turned out I am placing it into Kristy's Best Project of the Week linky! If you want to learn more about this, please hop over HERE for an explanation! It is not a challenge, it is simply a way to show off one of your fav. creations that YOU made in the past week & a reason to share some love to others who have also shared their favorite!!  







Thanks for stopping by today.

Challenges for my tag: 
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
Crafty Catz- things with wings
4 Crafty Chicks-  anything goes
Paper Shelter- for the girlz



Pls stop over the other JUSTWORDZ girlz if you have time. Thanks. 



17 comments:

Sara H said...

Your tag is super cute!!! Love the brown and green colour combo, and the butterfly! The image is also really really cute =)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful tag! Your coloring is amazing and gorgeous! I love all of the texture and colors too :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Tag! Your coloring and all the textures are SO YUM!

Kimberly said...

Fantastic tag...i just love your colors you used and coloring is fabulous...thanks so much. kim

Margreet said...

What a cute and girly tag, Cor...your colouring of that cute girl is amazing....have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

O wow you are definitely the queen of tags Corry, this is super stunning, love your fave colours too :) Happy weekend xxx

Tammy Schmitt said...

Super cute image! I love how you layers everything.

~Tammy

Sandra H said...

Wow What a beautiful tag Your coloring is amazing and I love all of the texture and colors too!!:) Sandra H

Janette said...

Brilliant Tag, love the image and colour combo...thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Anniebee said...

Really awesome tag, Cor! I love the brown and green color scheme too. I just did a layout using those colors plus a little blue and I loved the way it turned out. I'm loving all your new SOG designs! I was just looking at them but I don't have time to leave comments on each one. Please forgive!

Hugs,
Anne

coops said...

fabulous tag cor.love the gorgeous green and brown combo and the image is so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Merry said...

That is such a sweet tag and those Wordz stamps look a good idea. Love all the textures on your tag.

Linda said...

Beautiful tag.. Love it!! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week.. Hugs, Linda

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

Tara said...

Great tag! I just love the fibers on it!
Tara

Tamie said...

Fantastic tag,colors and inspiration. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Corry
A gorgeous and beautiful tag,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails