Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Odd BLACK & WHITE



I know, I know what your thinking. HOLY COW, right? Am I right? BWaahahhhaa!! 
This week at the Some Odd Girl , we DON"T want to see cows, we want to see 

YOUR IMAGE IN BLACK & WHITE

Do u do that very often? Not me. I try. I think I can. I think I can. I try to, then the color comes. It just happens, I can't stop it! So I used Mooey, which is one of my SOG clear stamps & is an obvious choice for a B&W image! I think he is oooober cute! Yes? I made my sentiment with various stickers from my stash after seeing a challenge to try this out. That challenge is now over a long time ago, but thought it would be fun to do anyways! 
My ribbon is from my Ribbon Carousel September Club Assortment. I did some stitching around the edges complimented with some black dots. 


If this challenges gets you in the "MOO-d"....haha......head on over to the Some Odd Girl Store pick yourself up some images and get a craftin' in B&W (NO red all over.....{i know, sorry, I couldn't resist} )


This card will be posted to the following galleries: 


Challenges for my card:
Anything goes- to the letter
Cards for Men- make us laugh
KB Cute Monday- anything goes
Paper Play- use black
Karen's Doodles- animal antics









12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I like how you did this! Great job!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Elf Designs said...

Really cute xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous:) Sandra H

Julie M said...

Great card, Corry - I like the ransom note style sentiment!!! And the cow is perfect, of course, in b/w!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

coops said...

oh this is stunning cor.i love your black and white colouring and fab wording :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card love your image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Shelby said...

Great card!! Your posts always make me chuckle...outloud sometimes too:) Anyhoo great card, love the shades of greys you've used with the moo cow!

Shelby

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Cor, gorgeous card I love the image and your stitching is fabulous... Thanks hun for joining in on Anything goes challenge blog
Hugs
Tamara

cheryl said...

oh this is one super image great colors and detail too,
bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxx

Jen Nelson said...

lovely card
Thanks for Joining us at Cards For Men this week
Jen

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card and love the image in black and white! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Tamara Morton said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have Candy up for grabs on my blog
Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara

Related Posts with Thumbnails