Friday, January 20, 2012

California Dreamin'


I have a VERY new and VERY exciting little fairy to introduce you to. She made her way into the Prairie Fairy Designs family last week and as soon as Roberta made her available to me, I colored her up and made this card. OMG! Isn't she lovely! I could just squish her cheeks and pudgy nose! 

This is my midweek reminder for the Fairy Fun Friday Challenge California Dreamin'. I must admit, she is totally dreamy to me! This is Fairy Aayliah and she comes in a set at the Prairie Fairy Designs store. One image is her holding a heart and this is the other image! KA-YOOT I know! 
The large butterfly I got from Bunny Zoes with Bettina's gift certificate I won with her candy draw. The flower & pin accessories are from Chelsea's candy I won a while ago. It has been hiding from me! LOL The frame around my fairy is a sticker from CTMH. The wee words in the bottom corner are stickers as well. Oh and my butterfly punch came in handy to add some flair to my card! 


Now for a few close up shots! 




Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Challenges for my card: 
Flutterby Wednesdays- open
Cooking it up with Katie- pink, pearls & posies
Crafts & Me- use pins
CLP Challenge- sketch (see below)

20 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a cute fairy! Love the colors you used! Hugs, Hanneke

Anonymous said...

hi there sweetie!
ooh! she is adorable. Think i will have to go get her.
I love that flower, and the sparkling butterfly!
im so curious about what you are up to, whats going on? Tell me!, tell me!
Have a fantastic weekend hun!
big hugs!

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous, wonderful fairy beautifully coloured love all the embellis too1 Jo xxxx

Kimberly said...

Beautiful, just beautiful...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Lau W said...

Wow, there is so beautiful details on your card ! This stamp is so cute !
xxx

Ms. Jen said...

Just beautiful! So many deatails to take in. Love it.

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful such a lot of work and thought you have put into it and its truly amazing!!:) Sandra H

marion said...

So many details on your card. It'gorgeous. Hugs, Marion

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Cor the colours and your design are beautiful, love the image.
Hugs Linda

Dorte said...

Adorable, amazing and beautiful.
hugs from Dorte

Berry said...

ooo I'm loving the girlie colours and that fabulous butterfly! Hugs Rebekah xx

DesignerDiva said...

Wowsers Cor! This one pushed the boat out - I luuuurve it lots!
Hugs Laurie xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Cor, so pretty, and I love the butterfly.Gorgeous image and colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

oh wow!!stunning card cor.i really love your papers and beautiful details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

W O W!!! Seriously this is the most beautiful card and there is so much to look at ahhh!! And Roberta's fairy is to die for!! I really love this Cor! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Eulanda said...

Awwww this is so super cute and I like this dark pink!! The butterfly is just gorgeous and those pins a stunning detail. Same with the flower - stunning but I have come to expect no less from you. hee hee

Shelby said...

Yum on this design! I'm always in awe of your ability to coordinate so many different elements and make them all work beautifully together.

Shelby

Lotta said...

Hi Cor, oh what a beautiful card!! Love your image, the glitter on her wings, the pins, everything!! :) hugs Sandra

Buladi said...

This is just so beautiful such a lot of work and thought you have put into it and its truly amazing.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing

Chelsea said...

Hi Corry! I'm so glad to see you use those items on your card. Love how you've added the pins that way, I would have never thought of it! Thanks for your take on the CLP Sketch, always love to see join us. Hope to see you soon!

Hugs and Love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails