Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentines Tia

Another Valenties SWEETY for you over at Some Odd Girl !!! 
Kristy is just knocking these digis outright ! She has been on such a roll....I get tired just thinking about it!  You simply must must must head over to the Some Odd Girl Store & check out all the new stamps !!

This is Valentines Tia. Remember she's Tiny. Tiny Tia. so put her on a smaller tag ten normal!!
I cut the tag with my cricut as well as the DP over top of the kraft base. I cut my hearts with my cricut as well. Tia is colored all with copics ...poor thing was smeary though. I HATE just replacing an ink cartridge then printing off digis.....the ink always runs, NEVER FAILS! I hope you can't tell too too much! I tried to color very carefully!



This tag will be placed in my following online galleries:



Challenges for my tag: 
My Grafico- love & Valentines
Southern Girls- show us your sparkle
Karen's Doodles- Valentines/Love
Stamp & Create- anything goes









10 comments:

THERESA said...

Awwww, she is cute, Kristy is so talented,love the tag!!
lotsa luv

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cor she is so sweet, love the tag and colours too just fab! Jo xxxx

Jennifer said...

Wow! This girls beautiful blues would melt any boys heart! Love the blue ribbon you added!

Sandra H said...

Oh So cute!!:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

She looks fabulous Corry...great colouring...and those eyes!! beautiful blues, love the ribbon..very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Berry said...

This is so sweet Cor what a cutie hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

aw this is stunning cor.love the image, she is so cute and your colours and details are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Kari said...

This is adorable!Love the heart and bow!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

Shelby said...

Fantastic as always! Love the blues and wonderful texture you created with her hair

Shelby

Bettina L. said...

Oh my gosh she is sparkly and she is gorgeously coloured. Just love your tag and all that is going on. Thanks for playing at Southern Girls sparkle challenge and sorry for my late comment. Still hope you'll join in for our next challenge. Bettina xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails