Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Action Packed with a New Challenge blog!

Hello everyone.
Although this post is full of action....it does not contain a card!
I know, don't be upset, but soon enough I will have some surprises for you!

My first order of business is showing you some of the newest releases from Prairie Fairy Designs.
Here's a few.........

TTTOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE I know!
I'm so excited about these!
Hop on over to get a closer look.
You won't be disappointed!


***************
While you are in the hopping mood, I have a couple other places for you to check out! 

This blog- All that I am- was recently created by a girl I work with at our local hospital. She asked about my cards.....I told her about blogland and one thing led to another and BOOM........she's got a blog now. 
Her name is Gina and she makes Regalias. 
What's a Regalia, you ask.....as I did when she told me.
It's a traditional Pow-Wow outfit for Aboriginal peoples. 
Such intricate work. 
Here's an example. 

I just adore the Aboriginal culture and beliefs! 
I can't wait to see Gina dance in a pow-wow, this July during Aboriginal Days. 
Pls pop over and tell her I say "hi". 

**************************************

Here's we have a video about the NuCerity International business I am in, where I sell the product Skincerity. Truly amazing product with so much room to grow, all around the world. 
It is not in the UK yet, but it is getting there. This past week, the NuCerity Reps were in Austrailia and signed up 75 new distributors! 
Any other Aussie's interested, just let me know. 
Or do u just want to try some.............I can do that too! 
E-mail me your address and we can get started! 
Enjoy this video..........it says it all! 



*************************************

There is a new challenge blog starting soon!
Very Soon.
March 7, to be exact!
And you know what it's about.......
.........I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!
MAGNOLIA STAMPS!!
This whole challenge came to fruition by the Amazing Anne!
She had a DT call, I tried out.......why? you ask, with all the other DT's I was leaving......
.....because I didn't actually think I'd get chosen, sooooooooooo
imagine my surprise when Anne's e-mail popped onto my computer!!
HOLY MAGNOLIA! I was jumping for joy.
I do miss my Maggies, since leaving Totally Tilda.
Now I'm back to them
You must head over & become a follower.
We'd love to have you!

Midweek Magnolias

1 comment:

Berry said...

Congrats on the new DT spot! I have become a follower already!
Hugs Rebekah xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails