Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sketch Saturday GDT Final post!!


Well it's my last post for my Sketch Saturday GDT spot! *crying*
 It has been great working with these awesome sketches, Thanks again Tracey for asking me to join you! 
This week we have another unique design for you to try! 


And here is my take on it! 
I have used an image that i won for posting my top creations for 2011. 
This is Summer from Funky Kits! I have never colored up one of these shaded images before and I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it! This image totally makes me want to get outside and enjoy the warm weather we are having! 
Papers are misc from my stash, including that sparkly beige background paper. Isn't it lovely!!
 Flowers and wee butterflies are from Bettina's candy that I won! 
Ribbon is from CTMH and the charm is a Tim's special! 




This little girl is obviously imagining a world of possibilities. Ah to have the innocence of a child! 

Thanks so much for all your comments during my stint as a Sketch Saturday girl. 
I greatly appreciate them! 

Challenges for my card: 
Rainbow Lady's- butterflies
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
All Sorts- photo inspiration (see below)


16 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card! I love the girl.

Jen

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creation and I love how you have rotated the sketch.
Hugs
Desire

marion said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cor ! Hugs, Marion

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning card l have those butterflies arn't they gorgeous?!!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful....i love your colour combo, your image is fab and all the details are perfect...tfs

BrossArtAddiction said...

Another stunner Cor! And I didn't know the image was shaded, very interesting! Love the way it turned out! And you are most welcome, thank you for agreeing and rocking the sketches with us the whole month! So sad this is your last week with us, sniff, sniff. Hope you could join us again some time soon! :D

Great big hugz!
xx Tracey xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - stunning image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous sweetie! Sxx

Danni said...

Super pretty card!

Joy said...

Beautiful elements to your card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

coops said...

wow this is so stunning hun.really beautiful image and i love your colours and fabulous design :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Cor and what a lovely main image.

Thanks so much for joining in our Inspiration theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Shelby said...

Wonderful work with the folds in her dress! They look so 3dish!! Love how you have her outside the die...as always just gorgeous work!

Shelby

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, such a pretty image, and beautiful colours
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Cor, love that image with the shading effect, really beautiful xxx

Maria said...

very cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails