Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to TWO fabulous ladies for nominating me for this award.

Mags @ Magagi's Crafty Bits
Velma @ SnowflakeDreams1



Now as always this award comes with its rules, so here we go
"If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. DONE
  •  Include a link to their blog. DONE
  •  Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.  DONE
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award . DONE
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.  DONE


About Me! 

1. I have never sold anything in my life, now I sell Skincerity & Scentsy! 
2. I realize that I like traveling to different facilities to work (I'm an RN) 
3. I am on the "Village Green PlayStructure Committee" in my town, to raise funds to get a new playstructure at the Village Green (center of town park of sorts). 
4. I am growing my hair out. 
5. I love my feet rubbed. 
6. I love Bon Jovi & Madonna! Yup! For Realz! 
7. I have a new found love for copics 

Bloggers I've selected! 

1. Anne- who loves & admires Magnolia as much as me! TY for taking a chance on me!
2. Bettina- who has grown & inspired me to be the best I can be!
3. Suzi - who has been my #1 Fairy from the start!
4. Julie- who creates with a little piece of magic in everything she makes.
5. AJ -amazes me with her variety of papers and designs!
6. Kristy- a true artist in her own right!
7. Suzanne- who has recently discovered her love & talent for sketching!
8. Shelby- wicked mad coloring skillz!
9. Ruby- who just made Magnolia Sweden DT- PS- she has candy!
10. Kellie- keeps me motivated with smashing and scrapping!
11. Mandy- always creative & beautiful creations,every time!
12. Christine - a little treasure tucked away in blogland
13. Shanna- inspirational works, coloring divine!
14. Amanda- scrapping, magnets, buttons...another talented crafter!
15. Vicky- draw dropping colorer............PS- she has candy!
16. Penni - who knows just how to put together the most perfect creations!

16 bloggers yup, I've never been one for rulz!! 

Come back tomorrow for my Midweek Magnolia Challenge #2 creation! 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations:)x

Anonymous said...

just popping by sweetie! needed some inspiration, and for that this is the perfect place to come to... congrats to the award,and hey, i see me. thank you so much for your nice words hun, kinda made my cry.(happy tears ofcourse:))
Loves ya!...for realz;)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails