Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midweek Magnolias #8

Candy at the top of my blog!! check it out! 

********************************



G'day my fellow blogger friends! Today is "hump day" and that means it's time for another MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  challenge!!
There were some great entries for our last challenge.....can't wait to see what you create this week for our


ANYTHING GOES/OPEN  challenge!!

OMG!! That's right!
It's an open challenge!
So what have i done!?!
OH BOY!
I've gone an altered a Fruitsations box (there were a ton of fruit flavored gummies in this box at one time) lol....& I've turned it into a donation box for our Village Green Playstructure fund. Where we go to raise awareness about the Playstructure and the need to have a new one at our local park, this box comes too!

 I have used a TON of Magnolias on here, so I am not even going to attempt to name them all. Just enjoy the pictures below!! 



This is the top. I cut an opening in the top flap  and added some soft chipboard pieces & an appropriate sentiment! 

And this is the front of the box in it's completion! 
I have also placed some Maggies on the sides too!! 
















I hope you've enjoyed looking at my creation today. I will also be posting it at my alter ego blog The Steel Magnolias!! 



Pls come leave some of the other MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS   some love too!! 
Becky

Challenges for my altered box- 
Magnolia Down Under- anything but a card
Just Magnolia- Soft Spring Shades
Creations by Gilli M- photo inspiration (see belwo)

14 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Oh Cor!!, what are you like GF, the work involved is amazing, who wouldn't want to put a few dollars into this fabulous creation. I hope it fills up to the top hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely amazing Cor! Everywhere you look there's something new, just wonderful
Hugs Julie P

Anne said...

Such a fun and beautiful creation! Love all the images, it looks like a playground!
Great colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what a stunning creation. You are truly creative.
It would be great if you could pop by my blog Doing Life and take part in DS4J blog hop.
Hugs
Desire

Auntie Em said...

That is the prettiest donation box I think I have ever seen! I love all the sweet little Magnolias you have coloured for it. Hope you raise lots and lots of money for your playground! :)

Sandra H said...

Absolutley brilliant!:)x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and what an amazing idea...

Danni said...

Oh.my.word!! You are just too awesome!! This is amazing!!!!

Janiel/ janny said...

oh girlfriend.....You have really went up and beyond on this one!! Stunning box and If I was to see that box I would put a few bucks in it just because of all of the hard work done from your heart for the cause.

big hugs dear.......

Mo said...

Wow, wow, wooooooooooooooow, this is incredible - JUST GORGEOUS !!!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week.
Big Hugs,
Mo

Kruemel said...

What a great box - and so perfectly decorated for what the donated money will be used for. Keeping my fingers crossed it will be filled up to the brim soon!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

WOW!!! OMG this is amazing! such a lot of work and every bit of it gorgeous! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Shelby said...

Such an awesomely cool project! That is just a ton of work you put into this and it just looks amazing. I'd donate just because the box is so awesome.

Shelby

Gill McCall said...

This is amazing, thank you for taking part in my challenge this month at CBGM

Related Posts with Thumbnails