Monday, April 2, 2012

The Sketchy Challenges- Chantals Sketch


Hello everyone! I'd first like to say a sad farewell to a couple followers....one day there's 850, the next day there's 847! Good riddens!! LOL (of course I'm joking), but seriously....how does one find out who left their blog? Will they return when there's candy? Hmmmm.....interesting. 

Next I'd like to introduce you to Dreads are Awesome by Saturated Canary, who is sponsoring this week's challenge at The Sketchy Challenges


When we were told we could choose a digi from Kristas's store, I immediately knew which one and wanted to use and this was NOT it! BWahhaa!! But I did fall madly in love with this image as well. Totally Krista!! 
Hope I've done you proud girl! 
I've gone "homespun"......remember that word....you will need it for a future challenge I will be posting here! Dont know what it means.....google it! I had to ! LOL
The pink & brown flower ribbon I've had FOREVA! And of course I had to use my wee butterfly punch, oh how I missed you butterfly punch! 
My letters "hi" are little metal blocks! 





Sure hope to see what you create with Chantals sketch for  The Sketchy Challenges




Challenges for my card:
Saturated Canary- thinking of you
Bunny Zoes- shabby chic/vintage
There She Goes- metal embellishment
Crafting when we can- things with wings
OoZak blog- anything goes
Paper Makeup- tic tac toe (see below)
I got pink, sparkle, & lace


For your inspiration-photo inspire (see below)




32 comments:

Shelby said...

I always love how you use so many elements and textures and your designs turn out gorgeous...mine always look like a hot mess. Your shading and highlighting on this girl is too awesome. I doubt that you've lost any followers...blogger messes around a lot... some days I'm 3 or more less followers and then the next day showing I gained those back but no one new is following!

Shelby

chrilvian said...

hello
i love the card
sometimes i lose some followers, i dont have that much as you do so i can find out

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Corry, this is stunning...love all the colours and gorgeous image, fabulous work.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

WOWEE! Cor, this is so incredible hun, love the fab image and gorgeous papers and embellies. My followers tend to go up and down too, not sure why, but it's bound to be Blogger.

Donna x

Berry said...

Gosh Corry this is fab sweetie! I love this image and you have made her look superb! Love your colours and layers on this, thanks also for joining us at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous card Corry, great job:-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome and Lovely all in one!
And thanks or stopping by my blog to say hello too!

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

ooooo love this cor.stunning colours and distressing and the image is gorgeous :D
my followers are like a lift, up and down all the time.their loss hey hun :D

xx coops xx

Nina said...

Love your "retro" card ! Beautiful colors !

Happy Easter

:-) Nina

dstandard said...

What a creative card - too cute! Thanks for playing at FYI!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Ahhh Cor!! This card is flippin awesome seriously!! I love it all and what you did with the butterfly punches, I would have never thought of that! I MUST find time to play with this fab sketch!! And of may have to go back to Krista and get me that image!! I'm bad...ha ha ha!:D

Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Loopylou. said...

squeeeee omgosh.....oh corry she looks amazing...ack...I totally need her now!! :)
this is just amazing! I love all the layers and the gorgeous colours.
Thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card sweetie. Love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

Sara Mac said...

What a cool looking card. Love the scrappy look. So glad you joined us at FYI.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun layered card! Thanks for joining in at FYI!

Michelle said...

Wow! Your card is great! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

Maria said...

I really love this stamp. super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Maria said...

I really love this stamp. super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

Anniebee said...

Gorgeous card, Cor! I just got this digi myself and haven't even colored her up yet. You did a beautiful job on this.

anaRy said...

The whole look of this card is precious!
Thank you so much for sharing with us over Oozak's challenge blog!
huggies
anaRy

Torico said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with TSG challenge!

buggin2stamp said...

That digi image is adorable. I love your card. So fun with all the great layers and colors. Thanks for joining us over at PMS for the Digi Makeover Challenge.
Melissa

Catherine said...

This is stunning, the combination of papers and colours are amazing.....

Jayne A said...

Wow fabulous card. I love the whole eclectic feel, Stunning.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Carisa said...

corry!!! you knock my socks off with your designs. this gal is super fabulous. glad to see her featured on the challenge blog today! Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week!

Mary Brockway said...

FABULOUS card, Lady!!! So fun with all the layers. And butterflies!! LOVE!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturated Canary Challenge.

xox

The Scrapping Factory said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautiful.....I'm a new follower, found you @ Saturated Canary challenge blog =0)

www.thescrappingfactory.blogspot.com

Shazza said...

stunning!!! Found you through Krista and am now a follower x

Brenda said...

wow....found you thru saturated canary...this card is sooo awesome!!!
beautifully done!!!
hugs
Brenda

Related Posts with Thumbnails